Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another Day...

I FINALLY GOT TO THE GYM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After not going for months, it really felt good to be back... Months of neglect have really done my body in. Could't leg press more than 200lbs and couldn't shoulder press more than 100lbs...

Very bad...

Need to go more often from now on, no more excuses.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Had some silly argument with Bebe this afternoon again. Let's just say the problem is resolved for now, gotta wait til this weekend is over before we'll know if there'll be more trouble. Hope not...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6pm to 730pm. Happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fireworks better than National Day.... I'm spent but I'l still game for lots more. Ironic...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haven't been able to sleep early the last few weeks. Promised Bebe I will try. So I shall try now.

Good night Bebe, I love you, much more than you'll ever know.

No comments: