Friday, June 23, 2006

A little note before bed

Just finished my shower. Long day at work. Bebe smsed me earlier but I was to busy to reply. She misses me. :) That just made my day a whole lot better. Call me cheap thrill if you want but a little concern or love from Bebe goes a long long way for me.

Mum's back in her room sleeping. Hope that means grandma's condition is stabilized. I'm so worried. Bebe is probably still sick in Bangkok and I can't do anything about it. I just wanna hug her to sleep and let her know how much she means to me.

If only I was Superman. Then can fly anywhere in the world faster than the speed of light. Don't need to buy ticket some more. So whenever Bebe feels lonely anywhere in the world I can be there by her side in a jiffy.

2 more days before she's back. Can't wait. I feel so bad that I can't pick her up at the airport.

I love you honey. And I miss you til it hurts.

Sleep well my beautiful woman. Me shall try to sleep now.

MUACK!!!!!!!

No comments: