Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 3

Got an sms from Bebe this morning at 5 plus!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of "Good morning I love you", my silly little girl forgot to bring her handphone charger to Tokxx!!!! Me was supposed to get the charger from her place then pass it to Ah Jie to "super courier" to my blur queen Bebe. So me being me decided to skip gym and wait til 9am before heading to Be's place to get the charger in case her dad freaked out seeing this gorilla at 6 plus in the morning. Then at 9 plus Bebe discovered that she could get a spare phone from Mr Axxx who also happened to be in Japxx. So me, who happened to be on an extremely smelly Cxxfxxt cab travelling towards Be's place, had the perfect excuse to alight in, lo and behold, Geylang Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took a short hot walk to Aljxxxxx station and took a train to work with time to spare.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finished work at 2 and headed to Jie's place to "cut grass". Finished by 330 and decided to pop by the gym to squeeze in a little training.

BIG MISTAKE....Attack of the Horny Gays!!!!!!!!!!!

Treadmill. There I was happily cruising from Level 1 to 15. On a roll. Then it happened...

"xxx" - spoken - in my head

Big Muscular Man Wearing Bright Yellow Tight Singlet and Superman Tights(BMM) approaches:
"Hi! (pointing to the treadmill next to mine) Is this taken?" (Follows up with devious smile)

Me: (Silence)

BMM: No reply means can use right? Ok I use liao k. (Flexes biceps and triceps before hopping on treadmill. I emphasize...Hopping)

Me: (Carry on running)

BMM: Wah, how to use huh? Wah you run very fast hor. Wah so much sweat.

Me: (I step off, emphasize 'step', the treadmill and head to the weights stations.)

Target spotted... Another BMM wearing ugly gym gear at the chest fly machine. Me decided to avoid potential hazard and move to the leg press station. After 2 sets, I looked up and both BMM1 and BMM2 were at machines next to me, looking in my direction..... Shit!!!!! (Brokeback mountain soundtrack plays in my head...)

With as little movement and sound as possible, I moved towards the staircase to get downstairs(these creatures are apparently attracted to moving males, preferable sweaty).

Without looking back, I limped with my sore legs to the lockers, ran straight into the shower and prayed hard the cold water would give me enough strength to get out of the gym in one piece.

5 mins passes, nothing.

Came out and walked to my locker. Just as I wore my bottom, THEY WERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Giggling like schoolgirls...... My balls decided to take a flight all the way to Alaska.... Mustering all my remaining strength, I put on all my clothes and rushed out.

The scary part is BMM1 said as I walked past: "See you Wednesday!"

Me:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Went to prepare for work. Dxxxxxx was nice enough to volunteer to cover the rest of the night to let me leave early. He said I looked traumatized and pale. If only he knew.

Anyway, my balls came back from Alaska once I got on the train.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 3 that Bebe's been away. The feeling's terrible. It just feels so empty without her around. Yes we quarrel, we fight, we cry. But most importantly, we laugh, we smile and we love each other more than we ever thought possible.

I'm still trying very hard to be a better person. Hope it happens soon. Bebe is getting really tired with our constant arguments. Me too.

She must have just finished her dinner. Wonder what she's doing now? Wonder if she misses me half as much as I miss her? Wonder if she dreams of me as much as I dream of her?

One thing's for sure, 5 more days, my happiness returns.

Good night people. It's gonna be a cold night. Dun lose your blankets.

No comments: