Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day 5.75

Gotta start work in an hour's time. Confirm finish late so thought might as well do my entry now in case I 'm too tired by the time I get back(and burn about 10 calories doing it).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got a call from Bebe at 1020am. It feels so amazing to hear her voice. Magical. There're so many things I wanna do with you when you're back...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the train to work, "accidentally" overheard the conversation of 3 young girls standing next to me. They looked about 18-20 but I could be wrong with all the hormone injections being used these days...

Let's call them *Quite Chio Girl(QCG), **Mor Peng Girl(MPG) and ***Dua Bui Girl(DBG).

(Names have been changed to protect their identity. Actual conversation has been summarized, Lim Beh bo si gan liao)

MPG: Die lah, my outbreak getting worse.

DBG: You poor thing. Don't know why but I can never seem to get pimples leh. Damn sian...

Me(in my head): "God is fair. He took the oil that was supposed to be in your pimples over the years, multiplied them by infinity, then deposited them all over your body for a well balanced Dua Bui look for all seasons."

QCG: I also always got outbreak but I got secret formula, works everytime.

MPG&DBG: What?????????????????????????

QCG: Everytime I let my darling come on my face. Then I rub all over my outbreak areas. 2,3 days later all gone.

Me: "WAHLANEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Cannot see me and the other passengers on the train is it? This kind of thing say so loud...."

MPG: How he come on your face? Come what? From where he come?

Me: "MPG is obviously one of the last 100 pre-21 girls who haven't had sexual experience. Make that 101, I forgot to count DBG."

QCG: Siao la. On a good day, enough to cover my neck also. Sometimes he also come on my tits then I do massage. See so firm.

Me: "Too much information. 4 more stops to go. Faster leh."

DBG: Aiyo don't teach her all the bad things lah. But frankly speaking I think I should try the breast thing also. I always let my boyfriend come on my butt, never anywhere else. He says he loves how perky it is after we do it. He will spread it over my whole butt.

Me: "Ya right, 1) Your boyfriend surname Zhu, name Bajie. Or he's the dog you keep at home that humps you when he's horny. 2) Your definition of perky is like the piece of pork I saw at Cold Storage that day. 3) How to spread over your entire butt when your butt is the size of China? Unless he has testicles the size of North and South America combined."

QCG: Sick leh you say this kind of thing in public. I only let mine come inside my butt, never on my butt. Damn shiok.

Me: "KNNB, as if you not sick!"

Epilogue: By the time I got off the train, MPG's pimple problem still wasn't solved.

*My Ah Be much much much more chio
**Mor Peng=Moon crater face=No money to buy Oxy is it?
***Enough said. Wear mini tight skirt some more. Wah Biangzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Uneventful day at the office. Another 4 people asked about how I could afford a Rolex with my pay. Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
That'll teach you to Gou Yan Kan Ren Di(Dog Eye See Man Low)...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During tea break, I went jalaning alone in TBP. It feels so weird without Bebe holding my arm and leaning close to me. Decided to walk back to the office after 15 mins cos the loneliness was getting unbearable. So many people around me, yet I felt so empty.

Bebe I Miss You.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok time to go. If I can't blog tonight, it's cos I'm too tired. Sorry in advance.

She's coming back tomorrow night. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: