Monday, May 08, 2006

Bebe in Jit-Pun (Day 1) aka "Once Again"

Once again, I was at the airport last night.

Once again, me and Bebe were separated by glass panels guarded by some police guy who looked more comfortable working as BK floor manager.

Once again, me and Bebe are separated by kms of land and gallons of seawater.

Once again, I had to tell myself not to cry when Bebe went in towards her boarding gate, F39.

Once again, it was another night of little sleep as I waited for Bebe's call to tell me she's arrived safely.

Once again, the same feeling of relief and happiness at hearing my beautiful woman's voice at 0915h(Sin).

Once again, the start of another stretch of lonely days without Bebe.

Once again, another hour of training at CF Raffles.

Once again, I realize how much Bebe means to me and how much I love her.

I Miss You.

No comments: