Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bebe in Jit-Pun (Day 2)

Came home really late last night so too tired to post.

Didn't receive any calls or sms from Bebe the entire day. Worried. Hope she's alright.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yesterday went by without any significant events minus the hour plus at the gym.

Did shoulders and chest yesterday. Can feel the muscles growing day by day. Hopefully will have something nice to show Bebe when she's back.

While doing bench press, spotted one of the ex female national bodybuilders doing training. Wah biangzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's got more definition than any of the guys around and her 8, yes 8, pack is bloody scary. Macam use knife to carve out the lines. And she does leg presses with 150kg weights. I'm shamed...

But then she's become my new motivation and inspiration. She's 52, has 3 kids but she's still training and keeping in excellent shape all these years. That leaves me, fat and slobby, with no excuse not to achieve my desired look and muscle growth.

The lady was not the highlight of the gym session yesterday. Gay alert again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the locker room, 2 BIG gays were sitting right at the back, one with his hand on the other's thigh, chatting. This was what I could make out from 2 rows of lockers away:

Gay 1 : Honey, later wanna go where?

Gay 2 : Don't know la. Very tired feel like sleeping.

Gay 1 : Cannot la. People purposely don't work today and you actually wanna sleep? Not fair.

Me: "People? Where got people?" (Thinking to myself)

Gay 2: You wanna go manipedi?

Gay 1 : Ya!!!!!!!!!! Then we fast fast go bathe then go la. Very long never do my nails liao. See got chipped liao.

Gay 2 : Do our nails then later we can....

Gay 1: Xiao ah!!!!!!!!! Later people hear, don't talk rubbish here.

Gay 2 : Ok ok, shower la.

By now, I was already running to the showers, clenching my butt together tight in case I got raped. A quick shower later, I was running to the locker again cos those 2 gay boys were in the shower stalls opposite mine, discussing what they wanted to do to each other. Bloody assholes, whole day no appetite to eat after that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This morning I went to the gym again. Still didn't get any calls or sms from Bebe. Really hope she's just too busy and is alright. I admit it, I do get overly worried about her. But it's cos I love her too much mah.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I counted my shoes this morning. This is the breakdown.

1) SAF combat boots : 2

2) Obermain ankle shoes : 2 ( 1 black 1 brown)

3) Beetlebug leather shoes : 1

4) Crocs sandals : 1

5) Adidas Racer : 2 ( 1 red, 1 gold)

6) Adidas all weather slip on : 1

7) Adidas Mi-adidas customized running shoes : 1

8) Adidas/Goodyear shoes : 1

9) Asics red running shoes : 1

10) NIke Shox III cross-trainer : 1 (gift from my beautiful woman)

In summary...

Number of slippers/sandals : 1 (Crocs)
Number of zo-gang shoes: 2 (Obermain and Beetlebug)
Number of zo-bing shoes: 2 (SAF, what else)
Number of chut-mng shoes : 3 (Adidas/Goodyear, Adidas All Weather and Obermain Brown)
Number of track shoes: 5

TOTAL NUMBER OF FOOTWEAR : 13

That day, Bebe was just asking me why I need so many different pairs of shoes. Here's why:

1 pair of slippers/sandals - Self explanatory, informal outings, market, weekend slacking etc

2 pairs of zo-gang shoes - For rotation purposes, in case one pair gets dirty

2 pairs of zo-bing shoes - One for in camp, one for field training. Go outfield must wear seasoned pair, if not got blisters)

3 pairs of chut-mng shoes - Obermain for more formal wear, the other 2 adidas chin chye cheng

5 pairs of track shoes -
Asics Red - designed for track running. I bought it to use as chut-mng shoes cos which bo liao person will purposely go to stadium to run on track. Plus it's red. Wahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Adidas Racer (2) - For short distance running. Extremely light. Suitable when I need to run less than 5 km or on days when I'm training upper body at the gym. Why 2 pairs? Cos I got Bebe a similar pair in red so can act rou ma when we go out, serves as part time chut-mng shoes.
Adidas Mi-adidas customized runnng shoes - Customized to the contours and arches of my feet individually. With the past injuries that I have sustained, having a customized pair of running shoes gives me better cushioning and lower injury risks. Also for runs longer than 5km.
Nike Shox III - Dilemma initially about whether to buy it cos of current financial crisis. But my woman, being the sweetest baby ever, bought it for me. Extra pockets of air and cushioning in the Nike Shox system gives me additional protection and acts as a buffer for my knees when I train my lower body, especially legs. Especially useful when doing leg presses and squats with barbells. Yesterday it was "deflowered" at CF(Raffles). Served its purpose extremely well. Thank you so much Bebe. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, women got the license to get as many pairs of shoes as they want. All they have to say is that they need different pairs of shoes to match their hundreds even thousands of outfits. Us men, or should I just speak for myself, me man if wanna buy one more pair of shoe, must think of the scientific and logical explanation of why I need one more.

It's a strange world. Equality of sexes? Maybe on some issues la. But with shoes and clothes and even toiletries (creams, toners etc), it'll never be balanced la(Gays not included).

That's life. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okey dokey. Time to get back to work. Will post again as soon as I can. Hopefully by the next post I will have heard from Bebe.

I miss you so much. Love sucks but without Bebe's love my life will suck even more.

Live well.

No comments: